The combination of innovation in wireless technology and speaker technology has led to a plethora of amazing wireless speakers coming out these days. I was recently sent out the Dylan Bluetooth speaker to test out and write a review on.
- Incredibly stylish (perhaps because orange is my favorite color).
- It is aesthetically pleasing and utilized hexagon patterns for the three top buttons (Volume control & an answer call button).
- Crisp sound for an affordable wireless speaker with 10 watts maximum output, no problem filling an entire room or small apartment.
- Has substantial bass considering it’s size.
- Volume button controls on top of speaker have a bit of a delay to actually raise/lower the volume.
- Size (LWH): 7.09 inches, 1.97 inches, 1.97 inches
- Weight: 14.08 ounces
- Connection: 3 Easy ways to connect: 3.5 Audio jack cord (provided), Bluetooth connection, NFC (Near Field Communication) to make bluetooth connecting even easier by just touching your phone to the side of the speaker! Pair’s by the name of “CO-B”.
- On the side there is an on/off switch, a micro USB port for charging, a 3.5 jack audio port (standard male to male cord included), and an NFC spot.
- Built-in microphone with a 2-feet pickup range allows the speaker to double as a speaker phone.
- Built-in 1800mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery for up to 7hours of playtime (other reviews claim up to 12 hours!.
- 5Wx2 driver and bass port
All in all, this speaker has impressed me. I would not hesitate to give this as a gift to someone and for only 49.99 it is a great value. Here is a link to the speaker on amazon.